- Phosphatidylethanol (PEth) by dried blood spot (DBS) analysis
- PEth is a phospholipid formed only in the presence of ethanol
- PEth is a direct marker for alcohol use and is highly correlated to alcohol intake over the past month
- PEth provides proof of abstinence and also distinguishes between heavy and moderate drinking
- ToxLogic is NATA accredited for workplace drug testing
- Accreditation for urine and oral fluid collections and testing
- NATA Accreditation No. 19780
- Hair sample analysis to test for use of, or abstinence from, drugs and alcohol
- Testing can be done using head or body hair
- Testing laboratories are accredited to ISO/IEC 17025
- Results returned within 10-14 days of collection
- Experts Witness Reports available
AND POST INCIDENT CALL OUTS
- On-call service available in Metropolitan Melbourne and Gippsland Region
- 24 hours a day, 7 days per week
- Excellent response times
Oral Fluid Testing
- We are a NATA accredited collection agency
- Urine testing conducted in to AS/NZS 4308:2008
- Oral Fluid testing conducted to AS/NZS 4760:2019
- Services available on-site or at our offices in Melbourne and Gippsland
Chain of Custody
- Chain of Custody is our standard procedure for all collections
- Chain of Custody is legally defensible
- Results of hair analysis are often used in court cases
ToxLogic is a respected name in drug and alcohol testing in a number of fields including workplaces, sporting bodies, child protection agencies, family law providers and rehabilitation services.
Over the past decade, we have assisted hundreds of companies and individuals through our legally-defensible, chain-of-custody sample collection and drug and alcohol testing services. Our staff bring a range of expertise, with some of us working in the collections and medical testing fields for more than 20 years.
We are NATA-accredited and a leading provider of urine and oral fluid tests for the workplace.
We are also one of the pioneer providers of hair drug testing in Australia and ToxLogic prides itself on its work in this area. Working with world-leading referral laboratories locally and overseas, ToxLogic delivers an unmatched hair testing service. We have an extensive range of testing options available including drug and alcohol testing in hair and PEth (phosphatidylethanol) testing for alcohol in blood. We provide each client with a quote based on their individual needs.
If you have any questions about our hair testing, workplace testing or workplace drug and alcohol policy and staff education services, call ToxLogic today: +613 9372 1348
NATA Accredited Agency
ToxLogic is accredited by the National Association of Testing Authorities (NATA) for Workplace Drug and Alcohol testing. We are accredited for urine testing to AS/NZS 4308 (Section 2 and Appendix A) and for oral fluid testing to AS/NZS 4760 (Section 2). See our full scope of accreditation here.