- Phosphatidylethanol (PEth) by dried blood spot (DBS) analysis
- PEth is a phospholipid formed only in the presence of ethanol
- PEth is a direct marker for alcohol use and is highly correlated to alcohol intake over the past month
- PEth provides proof of abstinence and also distinguishes between heavy and moderate drinking
- ToxLogic is NATA accredited for workplace drug testing
- Accreditation for urine and oral fluid collections and testing
- NATA Accreditation No. 19780
- Hair sample analysis to test for use of, or abstinence from, drugs and alcohol
- Testing can be done using head or body hair
- Testing laboratories are accredited to ISO/IEC 17025
- Results returned within 10-14 days of collection
- Expert reports available
AND POST INCIDENT CALL OUTS
- On-call service available in Metropolitan Melbourne and Gippsland Region
- 24 hours a day, 7 days per week
- Excellent response times
Oral Fluid Testing
- We are a NATA accredited collection agency
- Urine testing conducted in to AS/NZS 4308:2008
- Oral Fluid testing conducted to AS/NZS 4760:2019
- Services available on-site or at our offices in Melbourne and Gippsland
Chain of Custody
- Chain of Custody is our standard procedure for all collections
- Chain of Custody is legally defensible
- Results of hair analysis are often used in court cases
Workplace drug and alcohol policy writing
ToxLogic has worked closely with many companies over the years to ensure workplace drug and alcohol (D&A) policies are relevant to each workplace, factual and comply with relevant standards.
We strongly encourage any company looking to implement D&A testing to have a robust drug and alcohol policy in place and consider reviewing it prior to commencing any testing.
ToxLogic can review existing policies and assist with updating a site policy to reflect the requirements of the current workplace. Alternatively, ToxLogic will work with a company to develop a policy which will fit with the company’s plan for a workplace.
Please call us if you require assistance with your Drug and Alcohol Policy.
Phone: +61 3 9372 1348