- Phosphatidylethanol (PEth) by dried blood spot (DBS) analysis
- PEth is a phospholipid formed only in the presence of ethanol
- PEth is a direct marker for alcohol use and is highly correlated to alcohol intake over the past month
- PEth provides proof of abstinence and also distinguishes between heavy and moderate drinking
- ToxLogic is NATA accredited for workplace drug testing
- Accreditation for urine and oral fluid collections and testing
- NATA Accreditation No. 19780
- Hair sample analysis to test for use of, or abstinence from, drugs and alcohol
- Testing can be done using head or body hair
- Testing laboratories are accredited to ISO/IEC 17025
- Results returned within 10-14 days of collection
- Experts Witness Reports available
AND POST INCIDENT CALL OUTS
- On-call service available in Metropolitan Melbourne and Gippsland Region
- 24 hours a day, 7 days per week
- Excellent response times
Oral Fluid Testing
- We are a NATA accredited collection agency
- Urine testing conducted in to AS/NZS 4308:2008
- Oral Fluid testing conducted to AS/NZS 4760:2019
- Services available on-site or at our offices in Melbourne and Gippsland
Chain of Custody
- Chain of Custody is our standard procedure for all collections
- Chain of Custody is legally defensible
- Results of hair analysis are often used in court cases
Policy Review and Education – Policy Writing
ToxLogic has worked closely with many companies over the years to ensure workplace Drug & Alcohol (D&A) policies are relevant to each workplace, factual and comply with relevant standards.
We strongly encourage any company looking to implement D&A testing to have a robust D&A policy in place and consider reviewing it prior to commencing any testing.
ToxLogic can review existing policies and assist with updating a site policy to reflect the requirements of the current workplace. Alternatively, ToxLogic will work with a company to develop a policy which will fit with the company’s plan for a workplace.
Please call us if you require assistance with your Drug and Alcohol Policy.
Phone: +61 3 9372 1348